Two paragraphs and seprate answer’s response
1. Power of Persuasion
Use what you’ve learned this week to respond to the following:
- Define persuasion. What makes someone persuasive? Give an example from your personal or professional life and explain how it is relevant.
- Explain how you can use persuasive speaking in your current or future career.
- Finish this sentence: “The most important thing to know about being persuasive is…” Then comment on a classmate’s response.
2. “Procurements Process” Please respond to the following:
- Many times project managers must purchase goods and services to complete some or all of the work of the project. The purpose of the Conduct Procurements process is to obtain responses to your RFP (Request for Proposal), or a similar procurement document. Rank the following tools and techniques as it relates to procurement. Explain your ranking.
- Independent estimates
- Analytical techniques
- Bidder conferences
- Proposal evaluation techniques
- Expert judgment
- Procurement negotiations