I would like prefer following e-commercial
1. Analyze the general computer controls (GCC) and application controls of an E-commerce website that you use frequently or are otherwise familiar with.
2. Attempt to complete a transaction, or transactions, through the website, taking screenshots of the transaction progress. Proceed with the transaction(s)
3. as far as you would like through the purchase process using either real information (black out personal information on the screen shot when turning in the assignment) or fictitious information.
4. Next, test the various input controls and document your findings. Analyze the types of front-end input controls that are in place and the effectiveness of those controls.
5. Also analyze the backend theoretical processing of the transaction(s) and further relevant GCC and application controls all the way from initiation of the transaction to the updating of the company’s GL.
6. This will require making some assumptions, as the company’s system is not available for you to access. Please analyze both the processing and controls, including the important data sets that will be utilized by the company to update the GL.
7. Finally, provide any recommendations for improvement related to the controls you tested or would have tested. Print out your analysis and turn in a hard copy in class, along with the screenshots as exhibits.
* Make sure you are very detailed as to the types of transactions, activities, processing and controls that relate specifically to your chosen E-commerce experience (company).
*This should pertain to the company you have chosen to analyze and it should not be a generic analysis. There is no specific length requirement, but make sure that each topic is adequately discussed.
*Also, be sure to clearly identify the GCC and application controls in your paper. Amazon cannot be used for this assignment.
Attachment is the example of completed work and knowledge about GCC.