Assignment 4: HR Training ClassDue Week 8 and worth 200 points
Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create a new employee customer service training class for all new employees.
Write a six to seven (6-7) pages paper in which you:
- Justify the use of a needs assessment of your company’s proposed employee customer service training, stressing five (5) ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan and determine the method of training (i.e., presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify why you selected the training method that you did.
- Propose two (2) ways to motivate an employee who has no interest in attending a training class.
- Develop a survey to collect feedback from the employees who attend the training.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design job and task analyses that align with the overall HRM strategy.
- Design training and development systems to improve employee performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.