- From the e-Activity, compare the NAEYC / NAECS-SDE Joint Position statement on curriculum, assessment, and program evaluation with the six (6) categories of responsibilities for teachers and students’ rights and responsibilities as test takers in Chapter 5. Determine where there are specific areas of agreement and disagreement between the position statement and the textbook guidance.
- Debate whether or not there is bias in educational assessment strategies in terms of gender, race, age, or socio-economic backgrounds. Indicate two (2) strategies that teachers could use in order to mitigate some of the biases in question when they develop their own assessments for their students. Provide a rationale for your response.
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.