The SWOT model is an analytical tool to evaluate an organization to determine future strategy. The use of the
model is to identify the top 2-3 issues and evaluate. It is not a “laundry list” of any and all possible issues. It is also
an analysis conducted from the company’s perspective—not the individual employee.
The following are the general guidelines for this assignment:
• Minimum 650 words per case study. This excludes Name, Course Number, Title, etc.
• Recommendations are also to be provided with the SWOT as a 5th section.
• No SWOT will contain more than 3 items for any part of the assignment (S,W,O,T or Recommendations). This is
to reinforce the importance of the SWOT model as a tool used for depth in analysis—not breadth.
• All analysis is to be from the perspective of the company—not the individual employee.
• No company background is to be provided with these case studies. Any background provided will not be counted
toward the length requirement of the paper.
THE COMPANY YOU NEED TO WRITE ON IS FROM THE BOOK AND IT IS ATTACHED, PLEASE REFER TO THE SAMPLE FOR GUIDANCE.