Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Reflection Part 4 of 6
This week you, will focus on Domain IV of the Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Study Materials.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click My Account
- Click My eLearning
- A new window or tab will open. Find the title of the course “Certified Specialist Business Intelligence” and click Launch/Continue to begin. Continue where you left off last time, and complete Domain IV.
- If you have any questions with this process, contact HFMA’s Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSBI Domain IV: Technical skills application
- Using database and related report writing applications
- Hospital Informatics
- Presentation & display of information
During this course, you will spend two to four hours per week preparing for the CSBI exam, which will be taken in Week Six. As you prepare, you will reflect on what you’ve learned in the form of a journal.
A journal entry containing your reflections on the CSBI content should be submitted each week. This week, your journal should contain one page on Domain IV, and should include the following information:
- Title Page according to APA formatting.
- Describe what you learned from the Domain.
- Describe how you may apply the information in your current or future career.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.