Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Reflection Part 5 of 6
This week you, will focus on Domain V of the Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Study Materials.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click My Account
- Click My eLearning
- A new window or tab will open. Find the title of the course “Certified Specialist Business Intelligence” and click Launch/Continue to begin. Continue where you left off last time, and complete Domain V.
- If you have any questions with this process, contact HFMA’s Member Services at email@example.com
CSBI Domain V: Analytical and Quantitative Skills
- Ability to understand and moderately apply concepts in
- Measures of central tendency
- Probability and distributions
- The basis of correlation and regression analysis
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Engage the rudiments of experimental design
- Understand the basics of visual analytics interpretation
- Seeking opportunities and problems
- Framing problems / questions – including key items ~ variables, previous similar problems / questions addresses
- Answer / Solution Development
- Translating business operations into meaningful analytic structures
During this course, you will spend two to four hours per week preparing for the CSBI exam, which will be taken next week. As you prepare, you will reflect on what you’ve learned in the form of a journal.
A journal entry containing your reflections on the CSBI content should be submitted for each domain completed. This week, your journal should contain one page on Domain V, and should include the following information:
- Title Page according to APA formatting.
- Describe what you learned from the Domain.
- Describe how you may apply the information in your current or future career.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.