Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Review and Reflection Final
For this assignment you will take the CSBI exam.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click My Account
- Click My eLearning
- A new window or tab will open. Find the title of the course “Certified Specialist Business Intelligence” and click Launch/Continue to begin. When you are ready to take the exam, click on the exam and begin the test. Once you have completed the exam, you will know immediately whether you successfully passed the exam. If for some reason you were not successful on your first attempt, the study materials and exam will be available to you for a total of twelve months from the point you first created your account. There will be no impact on your grade if you were successful, or not successful, on the exam. However, you are required to take the exam and complete the journal reflection.
- If you have any questions with this process, contact HFMA’s Member Services at email@example.com
The graded assignment will be a reflection paper discussing your experience, preparation, and success on the exam using the following instructions:
Your reflective paper should include the following:
- Title Page according to APA formatting
- Describe what you learned from taking the exam
- Discuss whether you were successful in your exam attempt.
- If you were successful, congratulations! Describe how you prepared for the exam and what advice you would give to others when they are preparing.
- If you were not, include areas that need further attention, your plan for addressing these, and timeline for retaking the exam.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.