- Assignment 1: Leading through Collaboration
In this module, you reviewed the impact of leaders employing collaboration and empowerment within their teams and organizations.
Use resources from professional literature in your research. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov).
On the basis of your research and experience, in a minimum of 400 words, respond to the following:
- From the Argosy University online library resources, find at least two examples of leadership approaches or models that utilize collaboration.
- Compare the benefits and challenges of team collaboration.
- Imagine you are in charge of a large organizational change initiative. Mention some of the steps you would take to empower others and foster collaboration through a “can-do” culture while increasing the self-determination of your team.
- Bythe due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Throughthe end of the module, comment on at least two of your classmates’ responses. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. All comments should be posted to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
|Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions||16|
|Quality of responses to classmates||12|
|Frequency of responses to classmates||4|
|Reference to supporting readings and other materials||4|
|Language and grammar||4|