Option #2: New Market Launch (Paper or Presentation)
You are the leader of a team that has been tasked with deciding whether to launch their company’s top-selling product in a new geographical market. Factors to consider include the new market’s demographics, the company’s financial stability, production capabilities, and the available methods of distribution, to name a few. While the decision contains elements of both programmed and non-programmed decisions, which best describes the nature of the decision as a whole? Create a flowchart illustrating the steps you would follow and the processes you would use to arrive at an effective team decision. What questions would you as the leader ask along the way? How would the final decision be made? Use available resources to support the steps and processes you propose.
Your completed assignment must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be a 3- to 5-page paper (not including title and reference pages) or an 8- to 10-minute presentation (presentation tools such as Prezi, GoogleSlides, PowerPoint, Keynote, or others can be used).
- Be supported by a minimum of three credible, academic or professional sources. Remember, you must support your thinking and prior knowledge with references, even in a video presentation.
- Include an APA style reference list at the end of the paper or with your presentation file.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 3 folder.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.