Locate an example for 3 of the 12 following types of communication genres:
- Rules and regulations
- Policy handbook
- Policy manual
- Policy guide
- Policy or departmental memorandum
- Public policy report
- Government grant
- Government proposal
- Departmental brochure or recruitment materials
- Governmental agency social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc…)
Write a 750- to 1,100-word paper in which you refer to your examples for each of the above listed communication genres. Be sure to address the following in your paper:
- How does the purpose of the communication relate to the particular communication genre? In what ways does the genre help readers grasp information quickly and effectively? In what way is the genre similar or different than the other genres you chose?
- What role has technology played in the development of the genre? How is it similar or different than the other genres you chose?
- How does the use of these conventions promote understanding for the intended audience of the communication? How is it similar or different than the other genres you chose?
- Is the communication intended for external or internal distribution? Describe ethical and privacy considerations used for determining an appropriate method of distribution. How is it similar or different than the other genres you chose?
Please give all websites used and add URL I will do the citations