Unit VIII PowerPoint Presentation
On March 30, 2011, the White House released Presidential Policy Directive/PPD
-8 to further enhance national preparedness for the United States. Subsequent updates have been added to the directive to further enhance national
preparedness. This policy is organized around the following six elements:
1. National Preparedness Goal
2. National Preparedness System
3. National Preparedness Report
4. National Preparedness Frameworks
5. Federal Interagency Operational Plans
6. Build and Sustain Preparedness
The assignment is to create a PowerPoint Presentation of the six elements of the Presidential Policy Directive/PPD-8.
PowerPoint Presentation format:title slide,introduction slide,body (8 slides)
,conclusion slide, andreference slide.
MOS 6801, Emergency Management 5 A voice-over will accompany each slide except the reference page slide.
Hint:Use the notes section in the PowerPoint to insert the text for the voice-over.