Requirement: 4 short essays written about a lesson learned (I will send you the lessons to choose from) & also a Social studies essay on ” Does the federal government have the right to collect citizen phone calls to stop terrorism in the United States? ”
-High school level of writing
STEP 1- English essay
For each lesson learned, you will be writing a short 1 1/2-2 page narrative describing how you came to learn these lessons. Each essay will be graded separately and will be part of your overall final project for the year. For your essays, you must be sure to:
- Type and submit your essays on Google Classroom by the due date
- Double space each essay and use Times New Roman, size 12 font
- 1-inch margins
- Edit and proofread your writing
- Clearly express your ideas and organize your writing
- Write in a style that is engaging to your reader
1. Your paper should be a minimum of three full pages and a maximum of four pages, not counting the title page and works cited. The body of the report will include your introduction/thesis, information answering the questions below, and conclusion.
2. Typed or printed, standard typeface such as Times New Roman, double spaced, 12 point type. Number all pages except the title page. Do not use contractions such as don’t or can’t; use do not or cannot.