What did I find?
Remember the “What Did I Find?” activity from few weeks back
Here we go again!
Research the Internet for the latest developments in health care regulation, compliance, and law. See what has changed since early in this course! Then report your findings and interact with other students on their findings.
Search using keywords such as health care law, health care compliance, medicare, Medicaid, and OIG. Following are a few suggested organizations and websites. See also the directory in Module 01 in the section Health Care Law – Organizations.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Office of the Inspector General (Federal and State) (OIG)
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Health reports on the website of CNN news: http://www.CNN.com/Health
- Health news on the website of MSN news at http://www.MSN.com
please make sure not to write on this topic again. Ensure it’s something else.