|This activity directs you to take a close look at the importance of store atmospherics as an indicator of consumer behavior.
Visit a local grocery store and address the questions below. Detailed, specific responses are expected; a simple “yes” or “no” is not acceptable and points will be deducted.
Questions to address:
INCLUDE THE NAME AND LOCATION OF THE STORE
- Was the location easy to find? Signage? (1 point)
- If there was signage, what was the tone of voice? If no signage, how would a consumer know they had the correct store? (2 points)
- How accessible is the store for those with special needs (e.g., older adults, pregnant women, those suffering from illness). (2 points)
- Was it clean and safe (e.g., without puddles or exposed electrical cords, vacuumed and wiped clean)? (1 point)
- Describe the store decor. Include lighting, wall and floor covering, seating, artwork, merchandise. (2 points)
- Was there adequate merchandise? (2 points)
- How would you view the store at various stages of your life (e.g., Is the store safe and palliative to older adults? Does the store target children by placing sugary foods at lower levels?) (5 points)
- How do all of the factors above contribute to family-decision making in regard to the management of resources related to food? (5 points)
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.