Answer with the below instructions.
Grounded Theory and Ethnography
Each qualitative design is slightly different from the others; these differences are important for researchers to consider when selecting a design that is most appropriate for exploring their research problem. After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following in a paper in current APA format:
1. Provide a description of each design and when it is appropriate to use each design.
2. Describe 2 problems or challenges you might encounter when using each design.
3. Provide a problem statement pertaining to doctoral persistence of business students.
4. Craft 2 qualitative research questions; one that is appropriate for grounded theory, and one that is appropriate for ethnography.
5. Compose a purpose statement to address one of these research questions that aligns with the selected design (choose one).