Use the Internet to select a small company that sells products that would lend themselves to being demonstrated in “How To” videos. Next, imagine that the company has hired you to create the “How To” video for its Website. The company also asked you to generate a video marketing campaign in order to better introduce the products and increase business sales.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the company and its main products. Specify the main benefits of the products and why customers should prefer the products over the competition.
2. Propose the main content of the “How To” series that you will create for the company. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Determine the main social media communities that the company is currently leveraging in terms of the followers within the target market. Next, suggest one (1) way in which you can increase online community involvement by encouraging submission of “How To” videos from the followers. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Determine the metrics that you would use to monitor the progress of the campaign. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Analyze the main pros and cons of developing online video as related to the effectiveness of marketing strategy for this company. Justify your response.
6. Apply social media marketing skills and be creative with the formatting (e.g., font color, size, layout, etc.). Note:Make sure the font size is not larger than 18.
7. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.