Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with detailed speaker’s notes, on your innovative strategic plan to move the organization back to innovative vitality.
Present two innovative solutions that the organization can use to solve its current downfall.
Address the following in your presentation:
- The history and process that led the organization to its current state (include an analysis of the missed opportunities for innovation as well as an analysis of the organization’s ecosystem in terms of innovation).
- A comprehensive description of the proposed innovation strategy, that includes:
- Details on the process for change
- Key players within the organization
- The most critical market impact
- Technology acquisition plans
- Current competition profiles
- An analysis of leadership within the organization and its ongoing role in innovation moving forward.
- Details on measurement and reward systems for existing employees, including motivational strategies for change management.
- Description of implementation and evaluation plans for innovation.
- Short-term goals (e.g. cultural change toward innovation, market entry, organization re-vitalization) and long-term goals (strategies for global presence, long-range innovation) for innovative change.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.