Interdisciplinary Foundations of Criminal Theory
Within every criminal justice field, practitioners use and agencies set forth practice, policy, and procedure. The interdisciplinary foundations, biological, sociological, and psychological impact these three “P’s” of criminal justice.
Create a 10–12 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Identify the interdisciplinary foundations of criminological theory
- Examine how the interdisciplinary foundations relate to each of the following: criminal justice practice, policy, and procedure.
- Compare the interdisciplinary foundations to determine the most significant impact on current criminal justice practice, policy and procedure.
- Illustrative examples of each of the following: practice, policy, and procedure.
- Your 10–12-slide requirement excludes your introduction and reference slides.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Include an introduction slide and a references slide.
- Include at least five credible, outside sources.
- All citations of outside sources plus the listing of all references should adhere to APA style