Assignment 2: Submission Assignment
- Create a 10- to 15-page hiring portfolio in Microsoft Word using the outline you prepared in M4 Assignment 2. Ensure that you include the table of contents.
- Include the following key portfolio elements:
- Cover letter
- Self-promotional materials such as:
- Positive work evaluation forms and memos from supervisors
- Articles and/or newsletters in which your name appears or you were involved
- Customer surveys
- Awards (customer service awards, employee or appreciation awards, etc.)
- Letters of thanks and appreciation
- Educational documents such as diplomas, certificates, degrees, and academic transcripts
- Portfolio of products and samples
- Include the research project covered in the course as a sample of your projects. Ensure that you include your recommendations for future research.
- Also include your CV.
Support your answers with appropriate research and examples.
Cite all sources in APA format.
Name your document AUO_IST499_M5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsProvided a portfolio outline.48Included key portfolio elements.52Included a well-formatted CV.64Provided a relevant conclusion to the research questions and research goals. Also provided recommendations for future research.72Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Usage and Mechanics (16)
APA Elements (24)