Locate a state or local news (Internet) report about a press or information release from Colorado or local government. Write a 750- to 1,100-word paper that completes the following:
- Explain the speed or timing of the release and dissemination of the press release.
- Explain the role of the media in the dissemination of the press release.
- Describe key interest groups and their agendas in relation to the press release.
- Identify if the press release was informative, persuasive, or a combination, and explain how this may affect agenda or setting.
- Identify the main points and subpoints of the press release.
- Outline venues for delivery of the press release and evaluate the effect of the media in agenda setting and public opinion.
- Identify the pros and cons of public relations overall.
Cite at least two sources other than the textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.