After you have reviewed the learning outcomes for this course (CLOs), choose one of them. Explain what you know about this CLO going into the course and how you think learning more about it might improve the quality of your work and personal life.
- Evaluate dimensions of group participation, including leadership, task roles, maintenance roles, goal achievement, power, and diversity.
- Classify the various types of groups, and how group structures assist or interfere with accomplishing goals.
- Examine group communication concepts.
- Analyze the phases of group development.
- Identify the characteristics of effective group decision-making and conflict management.
- Assess effective conflict resolution strategies.