The purpose of the course project is to research a current company that excels at customer service and to learn about the various ways that the company delivers service to its customers. By researching the customer service practices of a current company, you will be able to better understand how to apply the concepts in this course to real-life situations. This presents you with a great opportunity to practically apply the theories and concepts that you will learn throughout this course. Your final paper will consist of an analysis and summary of the company you selected, along with a PowerPoint presentation of your paper.
Your course project is due at the end of module 6, the final week of the course.
Continue Working on Paper
Final Paper and PowerPoint Due
Your final paper must 3-4 pages in length. It should demonstrate a strong thesis statement supported by research from at least 2 different sources. Include both in text citations and a references page in APA format. In addition to your final paper, you are also required to complete a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 4 slides, which needs to provide a summary of the key points from your paper.
In order to successfully complete the final project, you will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Provide a summary of your selected company and its customer service practices.
- Identify and describe the key factors that enable the company to deliver excellent customer service on a consistent basis.
- Examine the ways that the company utilizes technology and social media to enhance the customer experience.
- Recommend ways that the company can build upon its strengths and address any weaknesses in order to provide a higher level of customer service.
- Utilize at least two references to support your paper and provide additional insights about the customer service at your selected company.
- Summarize the key points of your paper in a PowerPoint presentation consisting of a minimum of four slides.
- Your submitted assignment should adhere to APA format and be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Your introduction in module 2 and final paper in module 6 will be graded independently.