what dose the paper needs to cover
- What is the general theme of the paper you read? What does the title mean?
- Who are the authors? Where are they from? What positions do they hold? Can you find out something about their backgrounds?
- What experiments did the paper present?
- What conclusions did the paper draw from them?
- What insights did you get from the paper that you didn’t already know?
- Did you see any flaws or short-sightedness in the paper’s methods or conclusions? (It’s OK if you didn’t.)
- If you were these researchers, what would you do next in this line of research?
Spacing needs to be 1.5