I am attaching the original letter package.
Typically, before a writer would expend energy on a researched proposal, he or she would ask for permission from a decision-maker to start their project. You practiced writing a short persuasive memo in the Discussion. Now use what you learned in terms of persuasive writing in this Assignment.
You will write a memo as if writing to your decision-maker requesting permission to move forward with your topicfor the researched business problem proposal, and provide evidence to support the viability of your topic.
- Contains no fewer than 500 and no more than 700 words.
- Follows correct memo format, including headings.
- Describes the problem or project you want to work on and explains its significance.
- Integrates at least two viable sources into the request to demonstrate research is available to support the topic.APA formatted in-text citations and references pages are required.
- Contains no grammatical or mechanical errors.