Policy: Unemployment Compensation (I have also included assignment 1 & 2 for reference to complete this assignment. I do not need you to do the revisions for those assignments, just assignment 3) I also require a turnitin report. Please let me know if any questions arise. Thanks
Assignment 3: Position Paper
This is a continuation of the first and second assignments and uses your accumulated research. Imagine you are two different lobbyists, supporting two different sides of the policy issue you wrote about in Assignment 2.
Submit your Assignment 1 and 2 revisions based on your professor’s feedback. You will be graded on your revisions. Then, write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- Write a one-page position in favor of the policy.
- Write a one-page position against the policy.
- Write a one-page response to the argument in favor of the policy.
- Write a one-page response to the argument against the policy.
- Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note:Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
Note: The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions must flow together with Assignment 3 as one seamless paper.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions are not included in the required page length.