- Using the NASW’s Code of Ethics, summarize any key ethical principles that relate to poverty;
- Explain and give examples of how Poverty can affect field placement.
- Explore how Poverty could promote social change.
To complete this assignment, the student should write a 4-5 page paper, use Times New Roman Font (12 point) with 1 inch margins and should follow all of the conventions per APA 6thedition.
· Identification of the social problem with research supporting the topic.
o You must demonstrate that this social problem exists by communicating the number of those impacted and the impact on disenfranchised groups.
o Include considerations of diversity and cultural awareness.
o It is expected that research and supported data will be presented from appropriate sources (e.g., peer-reviewed studies or government websites).
· Discussion on how the social problem impacts society on all practice levels (micro, mezzo, and macro). Be sure to integrate evidence-based social work practice, research, and policy.
Identification of how social workers can ameliorate or mitigate the social problem using social work skills. (Hint: Think about the generalist intervention model.) you should include evidence-based practices (EBPs) and specific policy implications for your identified social problems. Make sure to provide citations and sources