The Vice President of Sales for your company has asked you for more information on cloud-based office productivity suites (i.e. Office 365, Google Apps, etc.). He tells you that the Sales team is often remote and needs to be able to stay connected to the office. They need to be able to view price sheets, prepare memos and sales agreements, make presentations to clients, have access to their email and schedule, and attend meetings remotely. He asks you to present your productivity suite recommendation at next week’s team meeting.
1. Create a maximum 6-slide Powerpoint presentation about a cloud-based office productivity suite, (i.e. Office 365, G Suite, etc.) identifying how each of the following needs can be met and the collaborative benefits provided by the suite:
- view price sheets (i.e. using Excel templates along with automated formulas to create these)
- prepare memos and sales agreements (i.e. using Google docs to create them)
- make presentations to clients
- have access to their email and schedule
- attend meetings remotely.
2. Create an Excel spreadsheet comparing five features of two different presentation software programs.
Using these five features, compare two presentation software programs (i.e. PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.).
Include a brief reflection on how the programs meet or fail to meet your expectations.
Insert the Excel spreadsheet into your presentation. Do not copy and paste, nor link to a file on your computer, but insert the Excel spreadsheet. Use PowerPoint Help to understand how to insert the Excel spreadsheet.
3. Your presentation must include:
A title slide (not included in the slide count)
Appropriate and relative graphics or images
Detailed speaker notes
Instructions on how to add audio to Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations can be found on the Microsoft® Office® Support site.
A reference slide citing all resources used in presentation and speaking notes (not included in the slide count)