It is the final semester project , so I need a through and neat job following all guidelines most ESPECIALLY the Ieee format. If you do a job that is not worth it I wont hesitate to take my money back.
Follow this instruction strictly!!!!!!!!
2) PROPOSING YOUR ALGORITHM OR YOUR IMPROVEMENT TO THE EXISTING ALGORITHMS:
What: Here’s where you show your talent, creativity, and originality and ideas.
1. Based on the advantages and disadvantages of the existing algorithms, propose your own algorithm, or an improved version of an existing algorithm, that has a potential to beat the existing algorithms in certain (or all, but not very likely in most cases) aspects.
2. Use rational and logical thinking.
3. Try to implement the proposed algorithm and collect performance data. It is very important that your implementation must follow strictly what you have proposed and not other’s work. (bonus points up to 75 points)
3) FINAL RESEARCH REPORT REQUIREMENTS:
• Use the IEEE template (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) for your paper. All formatting, e.g. font size, section headers, etc., must follow the template.
• Student will be the first author of the paper, and Cihan Varol (email@example.com, advisor on this project and will help edit paper before submission) will be the second author.
• Your paper should have the following sections:
o Define the current state of the related studies. (1-3 sentences)
o Tell about your contribution in this field (1-2 sentences)
o Tell about your results (1-2 sentences)
o Tell about how you evaluated (defended) your results (1 sentence)
o Describe the background of your research and explain why this research is important (1-2 paragraphs)
o What you have done (in 2-5 sentences) (In 1 paragraph)
o Tell about your results (1 sentence)
o Tell about the contents of the rest of the paper (1 paragraph)
• Background (Literature Review)
o Tell the audience what have been done in this research field by others, pros and cons, and what is still missing and needs to be improved (this is why your research becomes valuable). This is where most/all of your references should be cited.
o Here you should describe your research in details. The models, detailed algorithms, implementations, configurations, etc. — all need to be described in a clear and logical manner (Explain your methodology and use visual items (figures) for your design). This section can have multiple subsections.
• Results/Simulation/Test Case
o Tell about the test case(s) you used.
o Tell about your results (accuracy).
o Figures and tables are highly recommended.
o This section draws conclusions and gives the direction of future research work
o List ALL Cited references here using standard IEEE format. It should be around 8 to 15 based on your R01 and some additions that you will make to describe the problem, significance of it and other techniques’ advantages and disadvantages.