Create a 5- to 6-slide presentation that must include:
- One slide on the Introduction
- Introduce your topic and question that you chose in Week 2.
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Three to four slides of your visuals
- Show your tables, scatter plot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s) that you created in Week 3.
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss what you can conclude from the visuals. How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.