Each Entry should be at least one page in length and are due on Sunday at the end of each week.
Entries should consist of a 1-page entry regarding this week’s topic. Discuss the topic in terms of
- How the content and assignments met the course objective(s).
- Summarize the key learning points you experienced for the week.
- Your understanding of pathophysiology as it applies to your current RN practice.
- Struggles or successes that you had for the week in terms of the course content. This is meant to be a reflection on the course content, and less of a reflection on your feelings.
- McCance, K., & Huether, S. (2013) Study Guide for Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults And Children . (7th Ed.). Mosby, Elsevier. ISBN 978-0323370455 .
- McCance, K., & Huether, S.
- UNIT XIII: Chapters 43-45
- UNIT XIV: Chapters 46,47