1. Define and describe the elements and conditions associated with integrated social contracts theory (ISCT). Is this theory in evidence at TOMS? If so, how does the theory manifest itself in TOMS’ corporate mindset and operations? If not, do you believe that TOMS should take strides to utilize the principles contained in ISCT? Support your answer.
2. Mycoski’s vision and TOMS’ effective use of social media advertising stand firmly upon certain buyer-seller principles and orientations. Relate the components of TOMS’ approach. Which of those components do you feel has been the strongest force in TOMS’ success? Justify your selection.
3. In demonstration of TOMS’ alignment and compliance with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, TOMS posted the company’s commitment to supply chain transparency on its website. Review this statement using the following link:
Comment on the statement’s orientation to CSR (corporate social responsibility), its adequacy in providing protections to various supply chain elements, and your rating of the likelihood that the listed elements will have a positive influence on TOMS’ supply chain.
4. Do you believe that the strategies associated with CSR and environmental sustainability result in good business? Identify potential positive influencing factors from CSR/sustainability strategies upon a business, and explain why you chose them. Which of those factors are present in TOMS’ business model and supporting operations?
5. Most companies adopt a CSR platform to prevent their business actions from producing a negative impact on the society of which they are a part. Choose one of the following companies:
· Ford Motor Company
· Merck & Co., Inc. (pharmaceuticals)
· Burt’s Bees, Inc. (personal care products)
· The Bellagio Las Vegas (hotel/resort/casino)
· Yum! Brands (restaurants)
Conduct an Internet search of your selected company and determine its level of commitment to CSR. Write several paragraphs explaining what you found.
Requirements: answer questions 1 -5. 4 pages (1000 to 1100 words), APA format, in-citation w/ reference page. Use text and additional internet sources, press releases and current financial information