Research Paper Guidelines
• Cover Page (1 page)_Project Name – Class Name – Date – Student Name
• Table of Contents (1 page)
• Introduction (1 page)_Describe the chosen topic – Tell us why do you think this topic is important Research Paper Guidelines
• Literature Research/Findings (2 pages)_Describe findings and sources – Support/reason your choices of sources
• Analysis (2 pages)_Analyze findings as related to your chosen topic – Group your findings in major categories, as needed – Describe what do you think is the most valuable information you have found and why? – Future developments and trends Research Paper Guidelines
• Applications (3 pages)_ What kind of applications do you see for the chosen research topic – Describe possible benefits to various companies or organizations if your finding goes practical – Describe possible obstacles/challenges to the implementation of your findings to practical situations – Consider cost implications – Consider social/ethical/cultural implications Research Paper Guidelines
• Conclusion and Recommendation (1pages) – Outline main conclusion(s) of your research paper – Outline any recommendation(s) and why?
• References (1 page)
Research Paper Guidelines Notes:
• The choice of topic is from the subjects covered in this course. Please check your textbook and related/included links for further research. Please also look at various Case Studies in your textbook.
• The paper has to be typewritten in MS Word;
• All writing/formatting must be in the APA style guid