Risk Management Plan
For the first part of the assigned project, you must create an initial draft of the final risk management plan. To do so, you must:
- Develop and provide an introduction to the plan by explaining its purpose and importance.
- Create an outline for the completed risk management plan.
- Define the scope and boundaries of the plan.
- Research and summarize compliance laws and regulations that pertain to the organization.
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals and departments within the organization as they pertain to risk management.
- Develop a proposed schedule for the risk management planning process.
- Create a professional report detailing the information above as an initial draft of the risk management plan.
Write an initial draft of the risk management plan as detailed in the instructions above.
- Format: Microsoft Word or compatible
- Font: Times New Roman, 12-point, double-space
- Citation Style: APA
- A minimum of 3 Academic References
Evaluation Criteria and Rubrics
- Did the student demonstrate an understanding of the competencies covered in the course thus far?
- Did the student include all important components of a risk management plan in the outline?
- Did the student demonstrate good research, reasoning, and decision-making skills in identifying key components and compliance laws and regulations?
- Did the student create a professional, well-developed draft with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?