Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 15-18 slides, addressing clinical issues in the elderly and neglect and abuse of dependent adults and the elderly. Create speaker notes for each of the slides. Include the following in your presentation:
Part 1: Clinical Issues (cognitive decline, depression, anxiety, substance use, etc.)
- Physical consequence of the clinical issue
- Emotional consequences of the clinical issue
- Cognitive consequence of the clinical issue.
- Spiritual consequences of the clinical issue
Part 2: Abuse and Neglect
- Common forms of vulnerable adult and elderly neglect.
- Warning signs of vulnerable adult and elderly abuse.
- Legal and ethical considerations for reporting abuse and/or neglect of vulnerable adults and the elderly.
In addition, include slides for a title, introduction, conclusion, and references (four slides minimum).
Include a minimum of four scholarly references in your presentation.
Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it.
Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.