Note: the time limit for this speech is 5–7 minutes.
Please consider the following when you create your informational speech video:
- Your introduction should engage your specific target audience specific to your career field(lawyer) or professional goals.
- Your introduction should possess a single, purposeful career oriented or professional field driven thesis that previews the main points of your speech.
- After the introduction, the body of your speech should have clear main points and smooth transitions between them that continue informing on a specific career or professional field.
- Present your speech with objectivity, relevancy, and credibility.
- Use your voice tone, inflection, and volume appropriately.
- Use eye contact, facial expression, hand gestures, and other body language smoothly and appropriately in line with your words. Any other visual aids should be used appropriately as well.
- In your conclusion, be sure that you relate back to the main points and provide a memorable final statement.
Your speech should make relevant and effective use of sources that have been gathered from academic outlets that relate to your career field or professional goals.