Write a two-minute speech on equequality. Read it to family members and have them evaluate you on it using the following questions:
1. Did I use an extemporaneous delivery style?
2. Did I use appropriate notes but not read or memorize my speech?
3. Did I establish eye contact with my audience before I began my speech?
4. Did I maintain eye contact during my speech?
5. Did I use gestures in a natural way?
6. Did I have an appropriate posture?
7. Did I have an appropriate facial expression?
8. Did I vary my facial expression?
9. Did I speak loud enough to be heard clearly?
10. Did I speak with vocal variety?
Provide transcript of the speech.
Write a paper about the experience, which should be a minimum of three pages in length. Discuss what aspects of this assignment you found helpful for your future career. Mention some strategies you can use to improve your speech-making abilities. Within this paper reflect on the responses from family member and then write a conclusion with a reflection on what you can do to improve your presentation skills.
All facts should be cited using APA style