- Read and review the attached 104 Everyday Argument document listed below.
EN 104 Everyday Argument.docx
- Unit 6 – Final Draft of the Academic Argument Essay Assignment Purpose: The second essay in EN 104 is an academic argument with research documented in APA format. In this assignment, you will use the principles of argument advocate for a position on an issue. You will use evidence to persuade your reader to see your point of view.
Assignment Description: Submit your final draft of the Academic Argument Essay here.
Before you submit, review the criteria on the assignment sheet for the academic argument
to make sure you have met all the requirements. Also, run your essay through Grammarly and make any necessary changes before submitting.
This essay will be 5-7 pages, typed and double-spaced. The cover page and references page do not count toward the 5-7 pages. Follow APA conventions for documentation and formatting. We will cover APA guidelines in class, but you will need to refer to additional resources while writing, revising, and editing your essay. Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) or the APA manual you receive in EN 106 are good resources for APA.
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.