The Relativist Ethical Position
In your post, address the following:
- To what extent would you agree with the view that research should rely on a relativist ethical position—rules or duties may vary across different communities and professional groups?
- What examples could you suggest to support this view?
Ethics in Research
Review the case study 4.5 in your course textbook. In your post, address the following:
- What are the ethical issues involved?
- Has the researcher undertaken sufficient steps to safeguard ethical principles?
- What additional steps are needed?
- Should the research study be discontinued? Why or why, not?