Assignment: Topic and Research Question(s) Review
Respond to the questions below: Using 300 words. APA Style and reference.
1. In Reading Literacy study. Include how it relates to the specialization you are studying for your MSED degree.
- Three research questions that you will consider using as a basis for an action research study in your classroom or educational setting.
- An explanation as to why your selected research questions would be effective in guiding a viable research exploration and how they reflect an issue, problem, idea, or dilemma prominent in your current professional life.
- Provide a rationale for your research questions engaging with the Litmus Test and data you have collected in your educational setting as support.
- Helpful Reference
- Stringer, E. T. (2014). Action research (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- · Chapter 8, “Reports: Informing Stakeholders” (pp. 217–218)
- · Chapter 9, “Action Research and the Internet” (pp. 239–246)
- Efron, S. E., & Ravid, R. (2013). Action research in education: A practical guide. New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
- · Chapter 2, “Choosing and Learning About Your Research Topic” (pp. 13–38)
- · Chapter 3, “Approaches to Action Research” (p. 48)
- game [Interactive media]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
- h httpm://mym.cdn.laureate-media.com/2dett4d/Walden/EDUC/6733/02/mm/litmustest/index