Use Age Discrimination as diverse concentration
Now that you have selected your area of diverse concentration, you are now tasked with designing a plan to aid your selected group in one of the following countries:
The new organizational strategic initiative is to expand into the selected country. The executive leadership team has asked you for a report on the diversity area (the one you selected) and the country (selected above) expanding to. The report should address the following questions:
- Introduce your diversity area and country
- What are some of the challenges your diversity area would face in the country culture you selected?
- Are there any ethical or legal implications that protect your diversity area in the selected country?
- Discuss some techniques that as the manager you would use in order to ensure an inclusive work culture.
- Conclude your diversity report.