· Show research on the matter that is properly cited and referenced according to APA with references
· Create a substantive message would include a personal or professional experience as it relates to the theory, please provide examples.
· Word count of each substantive participation 100-150 words of each one of the following subjects:
1. What are enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and why are they important?
2. How are supply chains enabled and improved via ERP systems?
3. How is information shared amongst business units via ERP systems?
4. Why is it important for firms to focus on forecasting models?
5. Compare and contrast the various types of forecasting models.
6. Why is sales and operations planning an important focus for many firms?
7. Why is it important for many firms to focus on yield management?
8. What is material requirements planning (MRP)?
9. Why is it important for manufacturing firms to focus on MRP?
10. How does one go about analyzing and MRP problem?