- From your understanding of the work you did this week so far, give some examples of when to recommend and when not to recommend software reuse.
- Go to the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Website that discusses Software Product Lines (SPLs), located at http://www.sei.cmu.edu/productlines/?location=secondary-nav&source=10745. As you learned, the reuse of software components is designed to optimize software development and reduce development costs. Give an example of when this would be particularly effective. How might component-based development be used to reduce the coding effort? Is this always true? Provide support for your response.
- Describe how SPLs promote reuse and how they can be disadvantageous to certain development environments. Choose a large company not chosen by other classmates and provide a unique example, illustrating how SPLs can be used in the organization of your choice to improve software development efforts.
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.